Click here to see our Quality Certificate.
Our goal is simple, to manufacture quality parts on time for our customers.
Our success is achieved through the implementation and enforcement of the strict guidelines set forth by the ISO 9001:2015 standards, such as a well-defined Document Control System, Planning of Product Realization, and the Monitoring and Measurement of Product.
Our Production Teams measure and document product characteristics in process as required by our manufacturing instructions and quality system. Typical monitoring and measurement devices include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Digital, Dial and Vernier Calipers with ranges up to 60”
- Digital and Vernier Micrometers, 0-12”
- Digital and Dial Bore Gages
- Digital and Dial Indicators
- Pin Gages
- Thread Gages
- Go-No Go Gages
- Customized Plug Gages
- Automated Overall Length (OAL) Gages
- Height Stands and Dial Test Indicators
- Multiple Surface Plates
Our Calibration Lab uses the following equipment to calibrate the monitoring and measurement devices used by our Production Team to verify product compliance:
- DEA IOTA Coordinate Measuring Machine model 1203 with retrofit by LK Company; Calibration is traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and has an accuracy of +/-.0002”.
- IMS UMPIRE Coordinate Measuring Machine model 350; Calibration is traceable to NIST and has a resolution of +/-.0004”.
- MIC TRAC GAGEMAKER Universal Measuring Machine model 2024; Calibration is traceable to NIST and has an accuracy of +/-.00005”.
- Links Gage Block set (81 pieces), Grade 2; Calibration is traceable to NIST.
- MICRO VU Optical Comparator, model H14; Calibration is traceable to NIST.